Copyright Information For AUTHORS, CHRUCHES, TEACHERS, MUSICIANS, & any other commercial use
Licensing Or Branding?
Interested in using my images for something other than personal wallpaper?
The images in my galleries are protected by international copyright law. By visiting my public gallery you are granted a personal license to download and use the images as wallpaper on your personal computer and to share them with your friends and family through email or other digital means ONLY!
Posting my wallpapers on personal or commercial websites is prohibited with the following exceptions:
Non-Members: You can choose to use an image from my free gallery for your web page background provided that you heed the following rules:
You must host the file yourself. I do not provide image hosting, and the image will not display on your page if you try to link to it on my server.
You must provide an image credit and link to digitalrevernce.wixsite.com/digitalreverence prominently on your page.
I remove images from the free gallery from time to time, but you can leave any image that was once in the free gallery on your page if you follow the above rules.
DIGITAL REVERENCE L.L.C. Members: You can choose to use an image from my entire collection for your web page background provided that you heed the following rules:
Members only images can be used in any way you wish. This is an offer for you once you purchase a membership.
An image credit and link is appreciated but not required.
You must keep your Membership active to continue using my Members Only images.
Authors: Want to use my work for your book cover? You'll need to buy a regular membership. If you want me to personally design a cover for you, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Churches: Churches wishing to use any of my art here, must purchase a Commercial License and a Membership. The license is a one time purchase but the Membership must remain active while my images are being used.
Musicians: Want to use any of my work on your album cover? You'll need to buy a regular membership. If you want me to personally design a cover for you, just email me at email@example.com.
Teachers: Teachers may use my work in the classroom setting or on class websites for educational purposes ONLY provided that my website address is properly credited. My images may not be offered for download for non-educational purposes. Members Gallery images may not be offered for download. A personal Membership purchase must be made to download any of my work to use for this purpose.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). email C.A. Michaels at firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided above (a “Counter Notification”).
To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
(1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
(3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent;
(4) your name, address, and telephone number;
(5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification.
Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.